COMeap (2-Pack) 6 Pin male to 8 Pin (6+2) male PCI Express Power Adapter Cable for Graphics Video Card 20-inch (51cm)
- 6 pin male end to plug in the power connector of the power supply and 8 pin(6+2) male ends to plug in the video graphics card; Please note that the two connectors cannot be used alternately;
- Compatible with 6-pin & 8-pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers from ASUS,ASRock,EVGA and Gigabyte;
- Compatible with CoolerMaster and Thermaltake power supply with 6 pin port;
- Please note that this cable is Not compatible with EVGA, Corsair and Antec PSUs;
The COMeap 6 Pin male to 8 Pin (6+2) male cable is to provide a convenient solution for adding extra PCI Express connectors to your existing power supply;
Cable Length: 20-inch(51cm)
Connectors: 1x 8 pin (6+2) PCIe male, 1x 6 pin PCIe male
6 Pin male to 8 Pin (6+2) male cable*2pcs;
Warranty: 1 year;
1.Please check the specifications of your graphics card and PSU for power requirements when to use this cable.
2.PCle male connector with a latch provide a safe connection to prevent accidental disconnection.Please depress the button before unplugging;
3.This cable is only designed for graphics vedio cards, it will not work with motherboards;
4. This cable is NOT compatible with EVGA power supply. For EVGA power supply, please purchase the 8 pin male to dual 8 pin(6+2) cable as follows: https://www.amazon.
List Price: $ 17.99